Thursday, September 21, 2017

Happy 2nd Birthday, My Little Popcorn!






Nothing fancy or grandiose, sweetheart. I just want you to know that I am very proud to be your mother. You are growing up to be a lovely young lady I ever wish you to become.

Popcorn with that "I'm-up-to-no-good" laughter

Okay, okay, so you just turned two. You always pick on me. You pull my hair when I do not listen to you. You pinch my cheek when YouTube chooses to put an ad on a supposedly looped video. 

I have never thought that life with you will be THIS challenging... and fun. Thank you for giving me the experience of a lifetime. 

I love everything about you. I love you.

xoxo,

Mommy Phoebe

P.S.

Alright, that Hello Kitty trolley is yours. But you have to wait until Saturday. Please understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment