Thursday, July 27, 2017

Still Can't Believe I'm a Mom Now





Man! I still can't believe I'm a mom now. 

Honestly, I don't know what to write yet, but I guess this is a good introductory blog for you. I am just too giddy now to collect my thoughts. But I promise to give you all the throwback stuff until I catch up with the new memories. Welcome!☺

I will do my best to share to you my new life since the day my husband and I learned that we were pregnant. I would like to spare you the details on how we came up with a baby; let's keep this wholesome, shall we? 



Meet Popcorn. She is the reason I chose to write again. I want her to read everything that I will write here when she grows up. I feel the need to share my little miracle to everyone. I want you to listen to my story.

She's turning two in September. And I still can't believe my fate.

Good night!

xoxo,

Mommy Phoebe

P.S. Just let me collect all the memories and I promise you will enjoy following my story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment